- You need support navigating successfully through the postdoctoral phase?
- Learning more about grants, manuscript authoring, networking, interviewing, and career opportunities could help you reach your goals faster?
- Preparing for a career in the Academia or the Industry requires careful planning and support?
- You have experiences to share that could help your peers?
- You are ready to make the next step and mentoring fellow scientists can help you mature further?
- Honing your organizational and leadership skills could prove essential for your career?
- Being part of a large peer-to-peer support network will enable you to become an active member of the BWH postdoc community?
The Mentoring Circles Program (MCP) is recruiting motivated mentors and mentees for the 2018-2019 academic year. MCP is created by postdocs for postdocs. Our mission is to help postdocs to create and achieve important career goals and to improve research by boosting the development of young scientists. If you want to help others or if you need help for your personal and scientific development this program is for you! Don’t miss this opportunity!
Applications for 2018-2019 open: May 31st, 2018
Deadline for applications: August 10th, 2018
Start of the program: September 7th, 2018
Online application for Mentors and Mentees:
The information you provide in the application will be used to place you in the circle most relevant to your background and needs. It will not be shared outside the mentoring circles program. In addition, we will do our best not to place you in a circle with lab mates.
For Mentor applications:
For Mentee applications:
LEARN MORE about the MCP Program